Stakeholder MapUnderstand who can influence the product or could be affected by it.
The Stakeholder Map provides you with an overview of when and who will be included in the process and what their responsibilities are. Therefore you can invite a few people from each stakeholder group to get to know them, their expectations and behaviour.
- List up all stakeholders involved or a selection of stakeholders that work as representatives for each group.
- Conduct interviews with all fractions and get to know their thoughts, desires, pain points, and responsibilities.
- Use the Stakeholder Map, post-it‘s, and pens to create a visual overview of all involved parties and their correlations.
- You can now plan how to manage each stakeholder's expectations and at which point they want or need to be involved into your own process.
- Keep your Stakeholder Map up-to-date as some roles might change over time.