SurveysMethod for collecting quantitive data on a certain topic.
With a Survey, you can collect a large number of replies about a field of question. In comparison to single user interviews, this method does not necessarily provide qualitative feedback. Possible threads can be diverse, e.g. reviews of existing content or general opinions. The average field time should be greater than six days. The more participants, the more representative the output will be.
- Be clear about the topic you want to find out more about.
- Define the questionnaire by using a Survey software.
- Define the list of people you want to send the Survey to.
- Send out the Survey with your questionnaire to the recipients you specified.
- Wait and see as the responses are coming in.
- Take a look into the Survey reports and identify your key insights.